Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kirby Dog

As you all know we got Kirby back in September, back when I posted cute puppy pictures quite often. Well, sadly Michael pointed out she has not made the blog since then. So, here is an ode to "Kirby Dog" as we lovingly call her.

She really is a great dog and Luke absolutely LOVES her! For that I am grateful because not a day goes by where he doesn't get knocked to the ground numerous times by her. :) She loves being outside, even in the snow, so that makes it easier when she gets a little too rowdy with Luke. She obeys pretty well and aside from taking Luke's socks off all the time and occasionally sneaking a bite of his food (mostly when he's taunting her) she does really well. We sure are glad she's part of our family.
Michael's been working with her on her fetch.
She loves her bucket and spends hours out there "wrestling" it.
They're buds I tell ya.
Pretty girl

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

Cute dog. Cute Luke. So excited about the pink background! Thrilled for you guys. :)