Sunday, March 28, 2010

Eggs!

First of all, I still can't believe we get to do pink now! In celebration I will be leaving the blog background for a while! :) I hope you like pink. I couldn't stop crying today at church thinking of how awesome our God is for forming this perfect little princess inside of me and for blessing our family with both a boy and a girl! I seriously can't wait to meet her.

Anyways, on to the point of my post. We went to a neighborhood playgroup Easter egg hunt with our good friends, the Tenhaves, today after church and as you can see Luke loved it! At first he wasn't sure what to do about the eggs but he caught on quickly and was not ready to stop when we had collected our share of them. His buddy Cash was there and as soon as we got there Cash told his Daddy, "Daddy, this is my friend Luke!" I thought it was so sweet. I love that they are already such good friends at such a young age.


They were not happy we made them stop digging into their baskets to take a picture.

No comments: