We've been back home since Monday but I am just now loading pictures from our trip to Texas and realized I needed to post about our trip! Luke was a champion traveler this time and slept pretty much the entire flight both ways. Praise the Lord! He was a little under the weather at the beginning of our time there but livened up and didn't let it slow him down too much with all the extra playmates he had.
We had a blast just hanging out and enjoying the awesome weather. It snowed a tiny bit the day after we got there which is totally bizarre for Houston, but apparently not this year. I felt like we brought it with us but the rest of the week turned out to be pretty much perfect weather and we were just happy to be able to play outside without heavy coats. We also got to swim at DeeDee and Billy's house and also with Nana and Papa at their cool new work out place! Luke's swim lessons definitely paid off and he loved showing off his skills to everyone.
It was great to see everyone and I am always amazed at how it feels like we never even left. I love that. Miss you guys and I'm already looking forward to our next visit.



1 comment:
So glad you had fun at home!!! I can't believe it snowed even a little bit there in March! That's crazy. Cute pictures! :)
Post a Comment