Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time to go shopping! :)

Since Michael's on-call today we got to run up to the hospital a little earlier to have another ultrasound done by a friend and found out IT'S A GIRL!!!! She had flipped around and still had her legs crossed but we were able to get a few good shots to see she definitely didn't have the "boy parts." We are thrilled and my head is already spinning thinking of all the shopping I get to do now. :) We get to do baby dolls, gymnastics, and dress-up!! I'm so excited. AND, I'll have a little partner in crime to go shopping with and get our nails done when she's older. Michael's in trouble. Thanks for all your prayers! We are thankful. Now we just can't wait to meet her in August.

3 comments:

amberWIRE said...

KIM!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! A precious baby girl! Too much fun - Ruby will be so excited to have a girlfriend at playgroup!

Kelly Owen said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited! I already can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kim, Michael and Luke! How exciting. You will have a little princess in the house. We are thrilled for all of you! Kim, I look forward to seeing you in Houston in May!

Love, Auntie Lynn & Uncle Ron
XXXXOOOOOOOO