Monday, March 22, 2010

Take a guess

Can't believe it, but we find out the sex of the new babe on Friday! I'll be 20 weeks which is also hard to believe. This pregnancy is really flying by and is only going to go faster as this summer approaches. I added a poll to the top right for you all to take a guess at what you think this little one is. We'll announce the news on Friday evening. Don't be shy. I'd love to see what you all think. :)

4 comments:

The Wells Family said...

kimmy -
just crazy that you are already 20 weeks.
can't wait to hear what it is..i just voted...i'm thinking boy...but since you are having a football team - you will get a girl soon too :)

Jen said...

i'm going with girl!....i think if it's a boy you would have told us already :)

Jen said...

okay i TOTALLY misread your post....i thought it said that y'all found out and would tell US on friday....boy, guess that's what i get for reading blogs with a wiggly 13 mo. old on my lap :)

themerricks said...

I was wondering what you meant Jen. Haha. I thought maybe you assumed we had an early ultrasound where it would have been clear if it was a boy. :)