Friday, October 9, 2009

Special Visitors





Nana and Papa (aka. Michael's Mom and Dad) are visiting Grand Rapids for the first time and they are getting a taste of the cold and rainy Fall weather we've had lately.   I'm pretty sure there's a little snow in the forecast for Sunday.   CRAZY!      

Kellie helped us get a little work done yesterday, painting Luke's big boy room (the pink needed to go), but mostly we've been relaxing, making fires and just enjoying being spoiled by Nana and Papa.  Michael and Robert headed off to fish in the rain this afternoon.  I'll let you know if they bring us some steelhead salmon home for dinner.  

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I bet it is so nice to have family in town. It's hard being so far away from family. TL and I love it when we have visitors!

the deKorne family said...

So glad you had family in town! Sorry it wasn't prettier weather for them, but at least they maybe saw some pretty colors!