Tuesday, October 6, 2009

change


As I've mentioned on here before, the leaves are changing like crazy up here and it is beautiful.  I made sure to get some pictures of the trees while we were up camping, and I thought this one was really cool.  I had just driven past some Amish women riding a horse drawn carriage and came up on what I'm pretty sure is their schoolhouse.   I almost turned around to take a picture of the ladies in the carriage, but I felt a little funny.  :)




As I was driving around looking for pretty trees to take pictures of I started thinking about change.  Probably because we just went through a pretty major one moving up here, and I couldn't help but think if the Lord can make the changing leaves so beautiful, then I trust and know that He can and will use this time of change in our lives and turn it into something awesome too.   Just a random little thought from yours truly.  

"There is a time for everything,  
  and a season for every activity under the sun....
  A time to be born, and a time to die,
  A time to plant and a time to uproot...."
                                          Ecclesiates 3:1-2

1 comment:

The Hintzs said...

Beautiful post, Kim. Awesome pictures, verse, all of it.