I know I keep talking about the leaves changing around here, but this is all so new to me. So sorry if it's getting old, but these bush-trees (not sure what they are really) made this drastic change in a matter of three weeks. It's been awesome to watch it right outside our back door. I wonder what another three weeks will bring. I hope they aren't covered in the white stuff by then.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
don't blink
I know I keep talking about the leaves changing around here, but this is all so new to me. So sorry if it's getting old, but these bush-trees (not sure what they are really) made this drastic change in a matter of three weeks. It's been awesome to watch it right outside our back door. I wonder what another three weeks will bring. I hope they aren't covered in the white stuff by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment