And, because I thought this was funny!
Monday, May 16, 2011
My left hip extension
I haven't really posted about Langley Grace lately and it's not for a lack of activity on her part. She is now a very proficient crawler and stander-uper but definitely likes life on my left hip the best. She is so much fun and has such a sweet little personality that seems to like to take it all in for the most part. Don't get me wrong though, she is not afraid to make her voice known when her big brother "forgets" to respect her personal space as much as she'd like. I certainly don't blame her. :) I love this sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
this post makes my heart ache...i miss her! i'm missing her grow up! she is absolutely beautiful. you guys make the most perfect kids! love you!
Post a Comment