I am a firm believer of the saying "you can take the girl out of Texas but you can't take the Texas out of the girl" but have to admit that Michigan is a pretty great state! We went up north last week with Michael's mom and dad and had a wonderful time exploring some parts of the state we hadn't seen yet and getting to spend great time catching up with Nana and Papa. :) Here are a ton of pictures because I couldn't narrow them down anymore.
Papa is pretty funny in Luke's book

The three girls of the week
The beach was great fun but a little chilly for the majority of the trip
Nana is the best sandcastle builder...Langley didn't want to be left out
To my surprise Luke just jumped right in when Michael asked him to go kayaking
Luke being a self proclaimed "nudie" (don't ask)
On our day trip to Mackinac. It was as cool as we had heard, just wished the weather had been a little warmer.
I thought we brought the scooter for Luke to play with. :) (Look closely and you can see he is airborne)
Cue the Pure Michigan commercial
Michael and I went up to a winery/bed and breakfast for a night which was wonderful!
I fell in love with Old Mission Peninsula with all of the cherry blossoms






1 comment:
yippee for you loving michigan!!! :) so glad y'all had such a great trip...langley is looking SO big and as beautiful as ever. you seriously have the best looking kids. i love you!
Post a Comment