
Since I last posted we've celebrated Memorial day weekend with LOTS of Bar-b-que, golfed at 30 weeks pregnant, played outside with friends, played inside with friends due to lots of rain, made Pioneer Woman's homemade cinnamon rolls, Michael went fishing with a friend, basically just enjoying summer! Can't believe it's already June!


5 comments:
hey little merrick - are you sure you are preggo?
you just look like you ate a hamburger in that pink shirt. its not fair. ;/
Those rolls are AWESOME, Kim! Thank you so much for thinking of me and sharing:)
hahaha... didn't know you were a fan of ree (pioneer woman). she and i have crossed paths. small world. hope you are all well. can't wait to see you in a few short weeks. love on that belleh for me.
xoxo,
nic
cutest pink bump ever! where are the roll pictures?! :)
Thanks for the comments ladies. KT- that shirt did a good job hiding my bump. Nic- I'm a huge fan of PW! Love her recipes and photo stuff. And Heidi- I don't know what happened to the pictures on my original post but I just added some. :) I'll send you the rest. Oh and Michelle- I'm glad you liked them. :)
Post a Comment