Monday, June 21, 2010

Californiaaaaa....


























We got back late Sunday night from an AWESOME week in Santa Barbara for Matthew and Lauren's wedding! It was so special to have so many family members staying under one roof for the week and for such a special occasion!

I don't even know where to start in describing the week because it was so much fun and couldn't have gone any better. The house Kellie and Robert rented was amazing and the weather was
nothing more than perfect! I think I could live out there forever
too!

We had fun playing all week in the pool, at the beach, at the zoo, and shopping down on State street, just to list a few. We also just enjoyed being at the house playing play-doh and learning how to salsa dance! The wedding was fabulous also, but it deserves it's own post so I'll leave you with a bunch of pictures from the week.

No comments: