Wednesday, June 24, 2009

playin'



We have been spending the afternoons in our bathing suits since we got back from vacation because our ac is in need of some repairs.  We hadn't had to turn it on yet since the weather was so cool when we first moved in but that's not the case anymore.  It's a pretty new unit so I hope it just needs some tuning up.  Oh the joys. 

Anyways, the three companies I called today all said the same thing. "We can't have anyone out there till Monday!"  "Why is that?" I kindly reply.  "Being the first heat spell of the summer we have been inundated with calls."  "Well perfect. Sign me up for Monday then, when the high will be back in the 70's."  :)

Feeling sorry for Luke we packed up this afternoon and went to Toys R Us for an (don't laugh) inflatable pool.  I felt pretty funny buying it for some reason but he LOVES it.  We spent the rest of the day in it.  $19 well spent.  

No comments: