


Today we went with some new friends to a neat place for those with kiddies in our neck of the woods. The guys in Michael's program are all golfing today so Luke and I met up with one of the other wives and her kids for an outing. I didn't get a ton of pictures, but they have some really neat places to get some cool shots there. Yes, Luke is soaked in that last picture. I should have taken a swim suit. He got all the way in the boat water fountain thing and sat down.
Now on to the randomness:
1. I am loving Christy Nockels new CD "Life Light Up." In Your Hands and By Our Love are my favs. Though I really love all of them.
I love this... (you should seriously go listen to the song on itunes)
The time is now
Come Church arise...
Love with His hands
See with His eyes...
Bind it around you,
Let it never leave you,
And they will know us by our love...
Come Church arise...
Love with His hands
See with His eyes...
Bind it around you,
Let it never leave you,
And they will know us by our love...
2. I am counting the days till we see our families - Tuesday we will see Michael's and a week from Tuesday we will see mine.
3. I am also loving my new Shark Dustbuster. Every mom with a self-feeding toddler should invest in one of these.
That is all for now.
1 comment:
Y'all are the cutest!! I LOVE the house!!! I am so happy to see y'all so happy!!! Blessings sweet Kim!!
Post a Comment