Thursday, July 2, 2009

Busy bees


Michael officially started his residency yesterday and sentimental (or dorky) me HAD to get a picture of him in his new, LONG, white coat.  To make it even more special (errr dorky - however you look at it) I had Luke wear his scrubs too!  :) To top it off, our neighbors came outside as I was making Michael humor me with this and I think he was a little embarrassed. What can I say?  I'm proud of my man.  

Zoom in on the picture and you'll see what made me that much more excited.   (Sidenote- I made him stand in front of the door because I wanted y'all to see the pretty wreath my mom made and sent to me.  I think she should start a business.)  

Michael's last few days of freedom were spent putting together a swing set and speaking of proud, every time I look in the backyard now I feel like such a woman!  We put this beast together!  It felt like such an accomplishment and Luke loves it even though he's still a bit small for some parts.  

Don't mind the dead grass. Michael used grass killing weed eater.  OOps :)

No comments: