Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"Ocean front property in Michigan."



"If you'll buy that I'll throw the golden gate in free." -George Strait

I couldn't help but think of that song when we went to Lake Michigan while we were up house hunting. It looks exactly like the ocean with pretty beaches and white sand. I also couldn't help but think how weird it was that Luke had to wear a ski jacket while playing in that pretty sand. Something about that didn't seem right to me.

These pictures were from the day we were waiting to hear back from the sellers after making our offer. I was a nervous wreck thinking we were wasting a day that we should have been looking at other options in case it didn't go through but praise the Lord everything worked out! (we had a couple of back ups, but just none that we (or maybe just I) loved as much).

All of the commotion had Luke pooped out by the time we headed back.

No comments: