Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Summer's coming



Why didn't we have splash pads to play in when we were little?   Those things are awesome.  We went to this new play area in The Woodlands tonight and Luke had a ball.  At first, as with most things, Luke was a little timid but once he got warmed up we couldn't pry him away.   At one point I had him dressed in his dry clothes because I thought he'd had enough and the next thing I knew he was heading back over about to get drenched.  Have I mentioned he's a handful lately?  

1 comment:

Kelly Owen said...

Oh how fun! There are tons of splash pads here in the B/CS area, so I can't wait to take Riley. For that reason alone, I want her to learn to walk before the end of the summer. Of course, she'll probably really dislike them just because I want her to like them. ;)