Monday, March 30, 2009

Home

We bought a house last week and although it doesn't feel like home yet, I know that it will only be a matter of time. I am already having so much fun thinking about where our furniture will go and what little pieces we might need to make it look just right! It feels almost like make believe though. It's hard to imagine any where but Texas being home and I still feel like I'm not old enough to be doing all of this.

Here's the link to some more pictures, but I thought I'd include a few here too. http://picasaweb.google.com/kemerrick/NewHouse#

3 comments:

Jen said...

yay!!! so fun :) i love it!!

Anonymous said...

Cute house! I love it...it reminds me of houses you see on movies. You guys are going to love this new adventure!

Leah said...

that was fast! it's adorable! lots of room and yard:)