
I have never been that sentimental or mushy gushy, but since I've become a mom I find that things I used to think were silly mean a whole lot more. The first time Luke experiences anything new I get so excited that I am watching him get a taste for something new in his little life.
We had some special visitors come this past week all the way from California (not just to see us, they had a lot of relatives to see on their trip). Luke had so much fun meeting and playing with Sarah (ee-ah), Zac, and Jen.
Something I might not have appreciated as much before I was a mom was that we realized while they were here that things truly have come full circle over many years. It started with my cousin Jenny playing with me and my sisters when we were little, being a little bit older than us. Then when Jenny and her sister, Sharon, had kids my sisters and I loved playing with their babies. And now it was Sarah and Zac's turn to play with my baby. Confusing? We thought it was pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment