Aunt Val came to town last week and rounded off our couple of months of sweet family time since Kendall was born. We were so excited to have her here since it had been quite a while since her last visit and Michigan showed off for her and gave us some really great weather. We played outside a whole bunch and she helped me do a little post baby shopping which was much needed and the second opinion was much appreciated! :) I also got really excited for their little bundle to arrive in August! I might have teared up when I picked her up from the airport and saw her baby bump for the first time. I just love that I'm going through this stage of motherhood with both of my sisters now. So special! Thanks for coming to see us Val.
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment