We have been basking in the love of grandparents for the past three weeks and I'm in denial that they are all about to go home. DeeDee was here for all of the action when Kendall was born and Billy came to town once things settled down a little bit the following weekend. I thought I'd do a little recap of what went on while they were here:
Langley Grace got her first pedicure by DeeDee
Kendall had her first sponge bath. Not too sure about it.
Luke had his first soccer game (he's number 5!)
Langley Grace was cold but a great cheerleader
Billy met Kendall
We all bounced (and wrestled) in the bounce house
Kendall Joy grew
Luke gave Wii lessons
Langley Grace gave Kendall a peace offering of her most favorite things. :)
And we loved DeeDee and Billy right back.
Nana and Papa's visit coming up next...







No comments:
Post a Comment