Sweet little miss is already 4 months old! Hard to believe, and for the sake of documentation:
She's in the 90th percentile for height (25 1/2 in) and 75th for weight (14lbs 10oz). Big and healthy baby girl! :)

She rolled from her tummy to her back right before the 4 month mark. This was the official first roll, and she was not too excited about it but I was happy I got it on camera. Please excuse the dorky commentary.
She loves: her big brother....
smiling ("smiling's her favorite") and squealing.
standing up on your legs, and sleeping. I don't know how we got so lucky but this child is a champion sleeper, and for that I am so grateful. She generally goes down for the night around 8:30 or 9:00 until 6:30 or so, much better than my oldest child did. We love you Langley Grace and are so glad you are in our family.

1 comment:
Yay for the Buddy shout out...and I LOVE her!! Such a beautiful girl. :)
Post a Comment