Friday, December 17, 2010

Raise your glass...

Last weekend Langley Grace and I took a whirlwind trip home so I could stand next to one of my very best friends from high school in her wedding.  As expected Kelly was a gorgeous bride and the wedding was perfect to every last detail.  It was wonderful to witness their true happiness as they became husband and wife.  So glad you found your "lobster" Kell!   It was so fun to get to spend time with "the girls" again and it really did feel like not much had changed, except everything kind of has.  :)  



Although it wasn't long enough Langley Grace got a lot of lovin' in while I was busy with wedding fun.  I didn't take enough pictures but she got to see Nana and meet Uncle Jordan too.  The shortness of the trip wasn't quite as bad knowing we will be heading back down after Christmas.



2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Beautiful! Seriously, I feel like you turned into Val! Maybe it is your hair! Glad you had a fun weekend...can't wait for our reunion weekends. :)

Jen said...

how fun! eden has the same dress as langley...just a little bigger :) so sweet!