Saturday, December 18, 2010

Buck Fever

A little while back, as a birthday present, Michael got to meet two of his very best friends from high school in San Antonio to deer hunt on an awesome lease.   I could tell Michael was beyond excited about getting to spend a weekend hunting with his buddies and I suppose he should have been because he shot two big bucks and Jay and Caleb each shot one too.  All in all a great trip from what I understand.    

Although it might have been through gritted teeth that I agreed to let him go, I am glad he got away after all of the long hours and hard work he's been putting in lately.  Love you honey bun!

Warning: If you are at all squeamish at the sight of hunted animals I wouldn't scroll down, but I know there are a few people who would like to see these.  Namely my Grandaddy.  :) 
                                       


1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

Awesome! You are a good wife and I'm so glad he had a fun getaway. :) Yay Texas!