Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Potty training is a lot of work!!













Update: After I posted this today the little man proceeded to poop in his underwear twice! Should have known this would jinx it.

We are almost a week into potty training and with no accidents yesterday I think it's safe to say we're on the home stretch! Yay Luke! And yay for mommy not having to change his diaper anymore since there will be another tiny little bottom to change soon! Luke has spent most of the past week either in just undies or naked outside and a ton of time sitting on the pot! I've been surprised at how well he's done but was almost in tears this weekend wondering if it was worth the fuss right now. We persevered though and I'm glad we did. He looks so grown up with his undies on and oh so cute! :)

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

you're a better mom than i! way to go!!! and yay luke!!