Thursday, May 20, 2010

this week we've been...


















rewarding poopoo on the potty with ice cream...

















swimming with friends in the backyard...
































and just having fun!

Summer is definitely coming and it makes my heart happy. Next week we are supposed to have temperatures in the high 80's! Oh how my attitude about warm weather has changed since moving here. I feel like my bones still need warming after the winter.

3 comments:

Kelly Owen said...

That looks like such a fun pool/slide thingy! Where'd you get it?

And in reference to a previous post, how did Luke ever get on such a mickey mouse kick? I don't think Riley even knows who that is. I'm just curious to know what Riley is missing out on ;)

themerricks said...

Kelly- we got the pool/slide at toys r us and it IS pretty awesome. Luke loves it. And Mickey Mouse was a hit with Luke from the first time he watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney. I can't remember the first time but it has always been his favorite.

the deKorne family said...

i think that might be the best 40 bucks you've ever spent!! :) thanks for sharing with us...