Monday, May 17, 2010

Girls weekend :)























For every boy's weekend there has to be a girl's weekend, right? I had such a fun trip home for Lisa's wedding shower. It was a really quick trip but I was so glad I was able to be there and especially since I got to see lots of relatives who came in for the shower too. The shower was really special and Lisa got lots of great things to fill her kitchen.

That evening the whole extended family went to none other than Lupe Tortilla, my fav. :) Afterwards I was even able to run over to one my best friends and bridesmaid's engagement party for a little bit. It was a VERY quick trip with a lot squeezed in but was so fun to see everyone.

P.S. Sorry the spacing is weird. I am still having issues with this in case you can't tell. :)

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

So glad you got to go! And jealous! You are such a cute bunch of girls...hope mine turn out so well! :)

Kelly Owen said...

I was sad to miss it, but glad you got to go!