Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We made it


After a long two days of traveling we finally made it last night around 10:00.  We ended up taking the long route and after some tears were shed (by guess who??) and a very quite last two hours of the trip we finally arrived!  

We were warned ahead of time that it is muddy season in Telluride since the snow is melting and the rivers are raging. They weren't kidding and as a result it is very quiet around here.  I plan to get lots of reading, relaxing, and picture editing done.  Though, I'll have you know Michael is busy making an itinerary for our time here as we speak.  I think it includes daily hikes, a hot air balloon festival, a visit to Ridgeway National Park, and who knows what else.  I love that my husband likes to plan.  :)  We will not be lacking in the adventure department. I'll keep the pictures and videos coming as promised.   

The ones at the top were from our trip to the park this morning.  It is practically right outside our door so I'm sure we will be making daily visits.  

No comments: