


After waking up to breakfast in bed (my favorite-french toast), a sweet card, and flowers, I didn't think my Mother's Day could get any better. I quickly realized it could when Luke (or Michael) told me to go read the blog because apparently they had hijacked it. I felt like the most loved mommy in the world.
What we did the rest of the day was up to me and with a little help from Michael's mad planning skills we had our day planned in no time. We went on another hike close to the condo here and then let Luke take a good nap because those hikes seem to have a sleepy effect on him for some reason. When he woke up we went to this cool town not far from Telluride called Ouray, "The Switzerland of America" we were told. We hiked to Box Canyon Falls, had chocolate before dinner, and ate outside in the middle of the most beautiful mountains. It was a great day and I felt very celebrated. I couldn't love being a mommy more and feel so honored that the Lord has chosen me for such a noble calling.
No comments:
Post a Comment