I got the stroller that matches Luke's car seat this weekend and after wrestling with it and Michael not reading the directions we figured out how to snap the car seat in. The rest of the night I wouldn't sit still because I was too busy strolling around with my "baby." I told Michael this is what little girls dream of when they are playing "house." He laughed but he too will learn one day if a little girl is in the plan for us. :) I had another appointment today. It seems like I'm always in that office these days. I have another one in two weeks and then we start going every week until little Lukester is here! :) She scheduled me to have one more ultrasound in the next week or so!! I wonder how big he's gotten? We will see. I am measuring a little small so the doctor said he may already be dropping! This is all becoming quite the reality.
Really we couldn't be more ready. The nursery is almost 100% complete, and boy are our hearts ready to love on this baby! I asked Michael the other night if he missed Luke when I was away from him. He kind of brushed it off, but I know he does.
2 comments:
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! look at you beautiful mama!!!! :) sweet luke will be here so soon. we are so excited for you guys. xoxo!!!
you are so funny kim! pushing around your lovey.....
Post a Comment