Thursday, December 20, 2007

Head's DOWN!

I can't believe we have already made it 35 weeks with this little "bun" in my oven. The last couple have seemed a little slower, I think because I am starting to feel pretty uncomfortable. Sleeping, and eating, and breathing are all getting a little harder. I know the next couple of weeks are going to fly though. Michael and I celebrated our anniversary last night because the 23rd we are celebrating his dad's 50th birthday, and we were both saying how crazy it is that Luke is going to be here so soon!!!

We had an ultrasound yesterday to check on all of Luke's measurements since I was measuring a little small, and everything looks fantastic. He is head down (thank you Jesus), weighs approximately 5 1/2 pounds, and even has a tiny bit of hair. :) I'm thinking it's brown but who knows. I can't even tell you how relieved I am that he is head down. After they said I was measuring small I was worried that he was laying sideways since that can make your fundal height measure short, but praise Jesus the first thing we saw was a big ole noggin when she placed the wand on my belly!

We are headed to celebrate Christmas with Michael's family. My family's off to Telluride to hit the slopes. My big ole belly wouldn't make it there this year. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus!

1 comment:

The Wells Family said...

yippee! great news...i know just how great it feels! you are in the home stretch.....it just gets..errrr..easier from here :)