Thursday, September 8, 2011

the ONE year old

I haven't documented much about Langley Grace in a while but it's not for lack of activity.   She decided that the day before her birthday was a great time to start walking and hasn't looked back since.  She is loving life now that she does a little better at keeping up with her big brother.   (Sorry for the poor video quality.  The second child has mostly iPhone video footage of her life.)


She is also starting to really play with her baby dolls and I just can't get over the cuteness.

 Sister also got her first official haircut a couple weeks ago and did quite well I might add, but where did my baby go?

Other than that she is just the sweetest little munchkin.  She's definitely keeping us busy and is absolutely loved to bits.  :)  

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

OH.MY.GOSH!!!!!!!!! I can't get over how big Langley looks with that adorable haircut!! Such fun posts :) What cuties :)

amberWIRE said...

She is such a beauty! Is her hair getting lighter? It's hard to tell from the pics, but looks like maybe it's getting similar to Lukes color? PRECIOUS! I love her!