Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More catch up - Our time in The Woodlands

The last leg of our vacation was in The Woodlands where we did LOTS of celebrating.  There were five family birthdays, one baby shower, and a big 60th birthday bash for Billy.   Of course I have lots of pictures to document each of the occasions.   :)

Sweet time with Great Grandaddy and a visit to Great Grandmommy that sadly did not get photographed.  Thankful she got to go home from rehab today.
Langley Grace turned 1!  We started it off right with Shipley's donuts
and ended it right with delicious cupcakes. 
 We celebrated Uncle Craig's birthday at my fave (and his too I think), Lupe Tortilla!  
 Then we had a sweet shower for baby Noah.  I was soooo glad to be in town for it. 

 We swam in Deedee and Billy's pool about 4 times a day.  This was pretty much mandatory if we wanted to be outside at all with the temps over 100 every single day. 
Then we celebrated Billy's big 6-0 bday. 

 Lots of cousins
 The brothers 
 And lots of dancing to top it all off.  
I was so glad we were able to be there for all of these special occasions and it was so great to see lots of sweet family members throughout the week.  Sadly I didn't get any pictures of Gigi who made the trip all the way from Florida.  It was a great way to round out our marathon vacation of the summer.

No comments: