Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sisters are the best

I just have to say, I think I have the best sisters in the world.   Really.  :)  With Michael's crazy schedule lately it has been such a gift to have both Val and Lisa come see us in the middle of crazy Michigan winter.  

Lisa came last week and we had a blast having her here.  She came with me to MOPs which was so fun for me and then on Thursday evening we had a Stella & Dot Jewelry party with a bunch of my friends which was also great!  I loved getting to introduce her to so many of my friends here.     

Over the weekend we went to see the butterflies at Meijer gardens. A little taste of Spring eventhough the snow is still lingering outside.

The rest of our time was spent just hanging out, playing, and doing a little shopping.  It was just great to have her here.   I am so grateful for family that travels all the way up here to see us so often.  The best! 

1 comment:

The Inspired Nester said...

sisters are the best! these pics are so sweet!