I have come to appreciate the seasons quite a bit more living up here in the tundra and to say I'm excited about spring being right around the corner would be quite an understatement. I've been noticing tiny buds forming on the bushes and trees and I think it's been God's little reminder to hang in there through this last bit of winter.
In the spirit of being honest, it takes some effort on my part to have this attitude on the tail end of a very long winter, but thank the Lord not only for new life and beauty, but eyes to see it each day.
Thank you Lord for eyes to see my babies each day too. They are changing faster than I would like to admit and lately my prayer is that I would savor these sweet days at home with them despite how trying they can be. I love these munchkins so much I think my heart could burst sometimes.
Have a happy weekend! :)
Thank you Lord for eyes to see my babies each day too. They are changing faster than I would like to admit and lately my prayer is that I would savor these sweet days at home with them despite how trying they can be. I love these munchkins so much I think my heart could burst sometimes.
Have a happy weekend! :)





3 comments:
Love the haircut!! They are both the absolute cutest!!!! Love you and still miss you, sister!!
Wow, when did they get so big! Sending love and kisses your way!
Loving Luke's hair!
Post a Comment