Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet cheeks

Since we were stuck inside pretty much all weekend with insanely cold temperatures I decided to pass a little time by taking some pictures of my littlest munchkin.  Don't worry it was nice and toasty inside, but  by insanely cold I mean -8 yesterday morning!  I'm pretty sure that was my first experience with sub zero temperatures and I have to admit I'm definitely missing Texas' winter right about now.  :)  Not a fan.  But I am a fan of this little girl.





5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

oh my goodness...she is so beautiful! i miss her sweet cheeks, terribly, and the rest of yours, too!

Stefanie said...

the rest of the families cheeks?? that's weird, heidi

Stefanie said...

but seriously, kim, she is such a BEAUTY! thanks for letting me love on her the other day! :)

The Hintzs said...

She is adorable, Kim! I can't get over it; love the pics-keep them coming!:)

The Inspired Nester said...

Great pics :) L is so pretty!