Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dance Party

Lately instead of wrestling when Michael gets home from work Luke has wanted to have a "dance party" upstairs.  It all started when Michael showed him how to find the Alvin and the Chipmunks and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Pandora stations on his iPhone.  I have to admit it's pretty funny to hear the chipmunk voices singing songs like "Single Ladies."  Here are just a few clips of Luke's stellar moves.  This shouldn't surprise most of you if you have seen the "moves" Michael and I have in our repertoire.  Maybe our kids will be blessed with some rhythm but I'm afraid it won't be from either of their parents.  

3 comments:

The Popas said...

love it. especially the hand motions to 'put a ring on it' :)
is that a bear, kim??

Unknown said...

Ummm, quite possibly the cutest post ever! I just adore my sweet niece and precious nephew. I want to book a flight to come see you tomorrow!! :)Love all of you so much!

The Hintzs said...

That is adorable, Kim! I love it...and we are big fans of Alvin and the Chipmunks on Pandora as well;)