We decided to start the "Elf on a Shelf" tradition this year and I already LOVE it! I heard about this last year but figured Luke was too young. After reading a little more about it, I decided we had to start it this year. The package comes with an elf (we named him Clyde) and a book that explains why an elf comes to live at your house from Thanksgiving through Christmas. The short of it is that the elf flies magically to your home each morning and lands in a new spot. He watches the children throughout the day and flies back each night to the North Pole to report to Santa.
Some of Clyde's hiding spots so far...
Luke has had a blast finding Clyde each morning, and he's on his best behavior in hopes that Clyde gives Santa good reports. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment