Wednesday, August 11, 2010
So in love!
Without further ado I introduce you to Langley Grace Merrick. She made her grand entrance into the world at 1:12 PM on Wednesday, Aug. 11th weighing in at 7lbs even and was 19 in long. She's got TONS of dark hair and is absolutely perfect! We could not be more thankful for such an awesome gift. Big Brother Luke thinks she is "a pretty cute wittle baby," and seemed to take everything really well. I'll fill in the details later but for now here are some pictures of our little girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
KIM!! She is GORGEOUS just like her mommy! i can't wait to meet her little face! Luke is such a good big brother - I'm sure there will be lots of funny stories to come! Love you friend! Congratulations!!
She is precious! Can't wait to meet the new addition!
She is so so beautiful! I just love Luke looking over her - so precious!
Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations Kim!!! And in the words of Paul, "Welcome, LG."
We love you all.
Kim...she is just amazing! Love the sweet pics. Luke is going to be a great big brother. Many Congrats!! Love you guys.
What a beauty!
I don't think I've ever seen a baby that was that cute the moment it was born! Looooovvve her!
Kim, she is just so precious. Congratulations!
Post a Comment