Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No news..




































































































Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Some of you are probably wondering if it's because we're busy with a newborn. Not the case unfortunately. She's still cooking despite the false alarm last week and the frustrating contractions that fail to produce a baby. Oh well. I'm still feeling pretty good but sleep is hard to come by and I am definitely just feeling ready. We'll keep ya posted.

The pictures above are from the rest of our time with Michael's family here. Although it was a big disappointment to not be able to go up North with them, the fact that we got to see them all on both ends of the trip made up for it a little. I was really looking forward to getting to spend time with my new sister in law, Lauren, but we had tons of fun while they stayed with us for a couple days before and after the trip.

She is such a trooper and was up for anything. Michael and Matthew even convinced her to go shooting at Michael's gun club. I think she kind of liked it too. :) I am so excited to have another girl in the family and can totally tell Matthew found his perfect match!

1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

is good news. :) such cute pictures! way to go for doing fun stuff to pass the time. she'll be here soon! yippee!!