We got back from Lisa and Daniel's wedding on Sunday night and I can honestly say I don't think the whole wedding weekend could have gone any better or been more beautiful.
Val, Mom, and Lisa did such an awesome job planning every last detail. They didn't miss a thing! The bridal luncheon at Z Tejas, the Rehearsal dinner at Chez Zee, the golf tournament, and the wedding all went off without a hitch. It was so fun to see so many family members and friends come together to celebrate Lisa and Daniel beginning their life together.
I don't think Lisa could have been a happier, or more fun bride. I kept waiting for her to get nervous throughout the day on Saturday but she was as calm as a cucumber. I guess "when you know, you know." :) Here is a recap of the weekend in pictures. Everything was just so special.
3 comments:
gorgeous pictures! you all looked so wonderful. glad the weekend went so well! :)
LOVE the dresses! And the coordinating "mother" dresses - beautiful!
Cute photos and what a fun weekend of memories! By the way could I be ANY more obnoxious in that yellow dress, how embarrassing!
Post a Comment