Thursday, July 15, 2010

LGM

I had an ultrasound of Langley Grace yesterday because I was measuring a little small and baby girl looked great! She's measuring a little bit small (30th percentile or so) but I am not complaining. And everything else checked out great, plenty of fluid, etc. Praise the Lord! She is even head down already which was good news to me. I had the ultrasound tech confirm and even give me a picture of her "girl parts" so I have 100% proof she's a girl. I had a nightmare a while back where she turned out to be a he and surprised us on delivery day. So, it feels good to know that won't be coming true. :)

I checked with the Dr. on flying to Austin (not that there was any way I wasn't going really :)) and she gave the green light! Yay! Couldn't be more excited for Lisa and Daniel's wedding!!!!

I've had a few requests for pictures of the nursery and since I'm not concerned about it being the correct color anymore, here they are! Michael's mom (Nana) is going to paint a verse to the right of the tree but otherwise it's pretty much ready.


2 comments:

Team Trevino said...

It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the room! I can't wait to see it in person. Love you bunches!