In case it's too hard to read, we're expecting again! Baby Merrick #2 is due in mid-August. All three of us couldn't be more excited about this new addition. (Luke just doesn't know exactly what he's excited about.) "Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for all of you!:) I can't wait to hear more about it, hope you're feeling good, Kim!
Yay!!! Praying you feel well and the pregnancy goes very smoothly.
Yeah!!!!! So excited for you guys. I'm secretly praying it's a little girl so we start the arranged marriage. Hope you are feeling well and can't wait to hear if it's a little boy or girl!
:) So excited!
so exciting kim! every time i get on your blog i wonder when you'll make that announcement :) congratulations!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and lots of rest the next few months!
I'm soooo excited! Another great niece or nephew!
Much love, Aunt Becky
Post a Comment