Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas recap in mostly pictures - Part II

With just a quick couple of days at home after Telluride we turned back around and headed to The Woodlands to spend time with Michael's family. It had been a VERY long time since all of the brothers had been home at the same time making it a very special Merrick Christmas this year.
"Mancation" was going on when we got there so Michael was able to join his dad, brothers, uncle, and cousin for a day of fun at the lake while we enjoyed a girls night out (with Luke of course.)
I didn't realize how much I would enjoy not being in the snow for a little bit. It was a nice break. :)

Some highlights from our time in The Woodlands:
1. Bowl Mania (lots of football was watched!)
2. Walks to the park
3. Attempted two year old pictures with Luke
4. Seeing Avatar with the whole family
5. More chickenfoot (I won!)
6. Lisa and Daniel's engagement party complete with yummy Tex-Mex

Here are pictures from our time with the Merricks:







No comments: