Friday, March 13, 2009

T-minus 6 days...

Till we find out where we're headed for the next five years of our lives.  I'm getting really excited and a little nervous that this is all about to become a reality.  We've known this was coming (obviously) but now we will actually be able to make plans and move forward!   

Michael has worked unbelievably hard the last four years in med school and to finally see the fruits of his labor is so exciting.  I am so proud of him and can't believe he will finally have that MD behind his name after working his tail off for so long.  Praise the Lord for getting us through these tough years.  It is only by His grace, and we will continue to trust and lean on Him as we embark on another tough chapter in residency, wherever that may be!  :)  

2 comments:

Kelly Owen said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Jen said...

Kim,

I can't wait to see where the Lord leads your family! What an exciting time :)