8 things about our little man on his 8 month mirthday: (it was yesterday)
1. He is happiest when standing. He can pull up on anything.
2. He says "Ma" when he's tired or hungry.
3. He still loves his thumb.
4. The worst part of his day is when we put his jammies on.
5. He LOVES to feed himself Cheerios or anything little like that, and drink apple juice with his sippy cup.
6. He's got two teeth on the bottom, and those stinkers are sharp!
7. He's just now figuring out he can really MOVE when crawling. He's fast!
8. His favorite toys are the TV remote, laptop computers, and books (not to read, but to bite).
I thought I would see if I could make it a habit to do this every now and again, documenting milestones, etc. I have decided this will be our kid's scrapbooks. I hope to blurb the blog every year.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment