Luke and I have been in The Woodlands for a couple of nights this weekend because Michael is working the night shift at the ER until Monday. It has been really tough to be away from him and I know he is missing his little boy. (and me too, of course!) :) My Auntie Lynn is in town meeting Mr. Luke, and we have had a great time seeing her. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. We also took professional baby pictures with a friend on Saturday. Go visit her site: www.brookeschwabphotography.com. She is awesome and I can't wait to see the pictures she took of him. 

Just being cute.

Talking to Papa Robert.
Meeting Auntie Lynn
Dreaming something good.
1 comment:
ooohhh kim!!! he's growing so big and strong. i know mom had such a blast with you guys this weekend. she fell in love with baby blue eyes... and with playing grammy. :) missin' you!!! ~nic
Post a Comment