Uncle Jono came home from OSU to meet Luke this weekend. He was a pro-baby holder and we were so excited to see him.
Monday, February 11, 2008
First Bath..
Luke's umbilical cord stump fell off on Saturday. Finally! So we gave him his first real bath. We were excited to see how he would like being in the water. The pictures say it all. He was not too happy with us to say the least. How cute is that big belly?
Uncle Jono came home from OSU to meet Luke this weekend. He was a pro-baby holder and we were so excited to see him.
Uncle Jono came home from OSU to meet Luke this weekend. He was a pro-baby holder and we were so excited to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love his new pictures!!!!! I used a picture of Luke today in math as an example of something that weighs POUNDS. :) He's famous!! I miss y'all!! Hope to see you, Michael, and my little nephew SOON (and that big belly of his)!!
Post a Comment