I wish I could say a crying, hungry baby woke me up at this hour but no. Just indigestion, the urge to pee for the forth time tonight, the need to rotate all five or my pillow fortress pillows so I can lay on my right side, and a snoring husband did. Oh that shirt I saw last night in the Pea in the Pod window that said "Pregnant is the new sexy" is even funnier at this hour.
Luke's still comfy in my tummy though and I can tell he's growing bigger by the day. I have been having some mild contractions and discomforts that make me feel like we're making progress, but as of my last appointment "the gate" is still closed.
I'll keep you posted.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahahaha.... kimmy, i only giggle because you express your silliness in such a great way. we're all thinking of you. :)
Hang in there!! Almost there! =)
I know how you feel! I was there this time last year! Hang in there!
Post a Comment