A lot has happened since mid April….Ha! Here goes a quick recap in an effort to keep this little blog alive and to be somewhat up to date before baby GIRL makes her arrival soon!
We celebrated Easter with some of our wonderful friends
We celebrated Easter with some of our wonderful friends
Egg hunt chaos
A few of Michael's best buddies from high school came up for a weekend of hunting and fishing...
and crawfish boiling
I got to get away for a girl's weekend in Chicago
We made a fast and furious trip to Frederick, MD for my cousin's wedding
We made it to DC for a day
The brothers
We danced our feet off at the wedding. Emily was such a beautiful bride and we were thrilled to be there to celebrate!
Our amazing friends in GR threw us a blast of a going away party…
We found out we're having another baby SISTER!
HOORAY for more PINK!
Michael graduated from residency...
Some of the wives :)
Annual golf tourney
We were so blessed to have both sets of parents come to help us celebrate
And on that same weekend Luke graduated from Kindergarten! :)
We celebrated with lunch and ice cream after.
Me and my boy :)
The moving vans came not three days later. Whew! What a whirlwind that was…
One last stop at Jersey Junction
We smiled through the tears for this one..
We got a little settled in down here in Kentucky
with the help of the wonderful DeeDee!!
We found a new ice cream spot. and splash pad. Not the same but we are embracing newness.
Ok, I've got to stop there before I get too emotional ;) but I'll continue the recap tomorrow...I hope.











No comments:
Post a Comment